Lista e punimeve në Fakultetin Filozofik të botuara në revistat shkencore të indeksuara në SCOPUS - 2021
List of scientific papers in the Faculty of Philosophy published in scientific journals indexed in SCOPUS – 2021
- Arenliu, A. et al. (2021) ‘Exploring Factor Validity of 20-Item Toronto Alexithymia Scale (TAS-20) in Albanian Clinical and Nonclinical Samples’, SAGE Open, 11(1). doi: 10.1177/2158244020988726.
- Arenliu, A., Uka, F. and Weine, S. (2021) ‘Building online and telephone psychological first aid services in a low resource setting during covid-19: The case of kosovo’, Psychiatria Danubina, 32(3–4), pp. 570–576. doi: 10.24869/PSYD.2020.570.
- Arënliu, A. et al. (2021) ‘Anxiety and depression among Kosovar university students during the initial phase of outbreak and lockdown of COVID-19 pandemic’, Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine, 9(1), pp. 239–250. doi: 10.1080/21642850.2021.1903327.
- Arënliu, A., Kelmendi, K. and Bërxulli, D. (2021) ‘Socio-demographic associates of tolerant attitudes toward intimate partner violence against women in Kosovo’, Social Science Journal, 58(1), pp. 91–105. doi: 10.1016/j.soscij.2019.03.009.
- Bashota, B. and Hoti, A. (2021) ‘The role of the EU in facilitating a hard implementation dialogue normalization of Kosovo-serbia relations’, Southeastern Europe, 50(2019), pp. 1–29. doi: 10.30965/18763332-45010001.
- Bosson, J. K. et al. (2021) ‘Psychometric Properties and Correlates of Precarious Manhood Beliefs in 62 Nations’, Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 52(3), pp. 231–258. doi: 10.1177/0022022121997997.
- Gërguri, D. (2021) Kosovo: Political crisis, one more challenge alongside COVID-19, Political Communication and COVID-19: Governance and Rhetoric in Times of Crisis. doi: 10.4324/9781003120254-30. (Kapitull libri).
- Hyseni Duraku, Z. and Hoxha, L. (2021a) ‘Effects of School Climate and Parent Support on Academic Performance: Implications for School Reform’, International Journal of Educational Reform, 30(3), pp. 222–236. doi: 10.1177/10567879211015946.
- Hyseni Duraku, Z. and Hoxha, L. (2021b) ‘Impact of Transformational and Transactional Attributes of School Principal Leadership on Teachers’ Motivation for Work’, Frontiers in Education, 6. doi: 10.3389/feduc.2021.659919.
- Hyseni Duraku, Z. et al. (2021) ‘Albanian Preschool Personnel’s Perceived Obstacles to Implementing Effective Inclusive Education’, Frontiers in Education, 6. doi: 10.3389/feduc.2021.645254.
- Jemini-Gashi, L., Duraku, Z. H. and Kelmendi, K. (2021) ‘Associations between social support, career self-efficacy, and career indecision among youth’, Current Psychology, 40(9), pp. 4691–4697. doi: 10.1007/s12144-019-00402-x.
- Kamberi, F. and Abazi, A. (2021) ‘Development of new technologies and challenges of the societies in transition: The case of kosovo’, Journal of Liberty and International Affairs, 7(3), pp. 48–64. doi: 10.47305/JLIA2137148k.
- Pelikan, E. R. et al. (2021) ‘Distance learning in higher education during COVID-19: The role of basic psychological needs and intrinsic motivation for persistence and procrastination–a multi-country study’, PLoS ONE, 16(10 October). doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0257346.
- Vejseli, M. and Kamberi, F. (2021) ‘The intercultural communication and community participation in local governance: The case of north Macedonia and Kosovo’, Journal of Liberty and International Affairs, 7(3), pp. 72–84. doi: 10.47305/JLIA2137072v.
- Weine, S. M. et al. (2021) ‘Conducting research on building psychosocial support for Syrian refugee families in a humanitarian emergency’, Conflict and Health, 15(1). doi: 10.1186/s13031-021-00365-6.
- Zhang, Z. S. et al. (2021) ‘Social Environmental Factors and Personal Motivational Factors Associated with Creative Achievement: A Cross-Cultural Perspective’, Journal of Creative Behavior, 55(2), pp. 410–432. doi: 10.1002/jocb.463.