The Erasmus+ program is an EU program that supports activities in the field of education, training, youth and sport in all sectors of lifelong learning (school education, higher education, further education, youth activities, etc.). University of Prishtina is in partnership with the Universities from Europe and as well with Turkey under KA171 with the International Credit Mobility (ICM) and KA 2 Capacity Building.
The goals of mobility are:
- improving learning competencies,
- increasing employability and employment opportunities,
- increase initiative and entrepreneurship
- increase self-confidence and self-esteem,
- improving language skills,
- increasing intercultural awareness,
- more active participation in society,
- better knowledge of EU projects and EU values,
- increasing motivation for further education (formal and non-formal) and post-mobility training.
Types of mobility are:
- Student mobility for STUDY and TRAINEESHIP.
- Mobility of TEACHING and TRAINING staff.
The students and staff should submit their document at International Relations Office(IRO). IRO in the cooperation with the academic unites and hosting university will select the applications based on the criteria’s set by the Inter-Institutional Agreement (IIA)