Lista e punimeve në Fakultetin Ekonomik të botuara në revistat shkencore të indeksuara në SCOPUS – 2021
List of scientific papers in the Faculty of Economics published in scientific journals indexed in SCOPUS – 2021
- Ademi, V. F. and Avdullahi, A. (2021) ‘Pricing Strategies For New Agricultural Products’, Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture, 33(5), pp. 434–442. doi: 10.9755/ejfa.2021.v33.i5.2705.
- Aliu, F. et al. (2021) ‘Modeling the optimal diversification opportunities: the case of crypto portfolios and equity portfolios’, Studies in Economics and Finance, 38(1), pp. 50–66. doi: 10.1108/SEF-07-2020-0282.
- Aliu, F., Bajra, U. and Preniqi, N. (2021) ‘Analysis of diversification benefits for cryptocurrency portfolios before and during the COVID-19 pandemic’, Studies in Economics and Finance. doi: 10.1108/SEF-05-2021-0190.
- Alshiqi, S. and Sahiti, A. (2021) ‘Risk management and profitability of commercial banks of western balkans countries of Kosovo, Albania, North Macedonia, and Serbia’, Journal of Eastern European and Central Asian Research, 8(1), pp. 81–88. doi: 10.15549/jeecar.v8i1.633.
- Ben Youssef, A. et al. (2021) ‘Digitalization of the economy and entrepreneurship intention’, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 164. doi: 10.1016/j.techfore.2020.120043.
- Berisha, G. and Lajçi, R. (2021) ‘Fit to last? Investigating how person-job fit and person-organization fit affect turnover intention in the retail context’, Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, 11(22), pp. 407–428. doi: 10.15388/OMEE.2020.11.40.
- Berisha, G. et al. (2021) ‘Conflict handling styles as predictors of entrepreneurial intentions’, Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies, 13(5), pp. 967–991. doi: 10.1108/JEEE-04-2020-0099.
- Dragusha, B. and Prenaj, V. (2021) ‘The role of social networks as a tool for an effective recruitment process in the enterprises in Kosovo’, Journal of Eastern European and Central Asian Research, 8(3), pp. 384–394. doi: 10.15549/jeecar.v8i3.696.
- Gashi, A. and Williams, C. C. (2021) ‘BEYOND the MARGINALIZATION THESIS: AN EVALUATION of the PREVALENCE, CHARACTER and MOTIVES of INFORMAL SECTOR ENTREPRENEURS in KOSOVO’, Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship, 26(1). doi: 10.1142/S1084946721500035.
- Gashi, A., Kutllovci, E. and Zhushi, G. (2021) ‘E-work evaluation through work–life balance, job effectiveness, organizational trust and flexibility: evidence from Kosovo during COVID-19’, Employee Relations. doi: 10.1108/ER-04-2021-0136.
- Gllogjani, L. and Balaj, D. (2021) ‘The assessment of fiscal deficit on economic growth in transition countries of south-eastern europe’, Journal of Liberty and International Affairs, 7(3), pp. 102–117. doi: 10.47305/JLIA2137102g.
- Ismaili, A., Ismajli, H. and Vokshi, N. B. (2021) ‘The importance and challenges of the implementation of ipsas accrual basis to the public sector: The case of kosovo’, Accounting, 7(5), pp. 1109–1118. doi: 10.5267/j.ac.2021.2.028.
- Krasniqi, B. A. et al. (2021) ‘COVID-19 and SMEs in KOSOVO: ASSESSING EFFECT and POLICY PREFERENCES’, Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship, 26(1). doi: 10.1142/S1084946721500059.
- Kryeziu, L., Coşkun, R. and Krasniqi, B. (2021) ‘Social networks and family firm internationalisation: cases from a transition economy’, Review of International Business and Strategy. doi: 10.1108/RIBS-03-2021-0052.
- Mahmutaj, L. R. and Shrestha, P. (2021) ‘Value stream mapping as a lean tool in hospital setting’, Journal of Quality, 28(3), pp. 149–170. doi: 10.6220/joq.202106_28(3).0001.
- Mahmutaj, L. R., Rocheska, S. and Krasniqi, B. A. (2021) ‘Complementary relationship between types of innovation in SMEs: The context of Kosovo’, International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 43(2), pp. 252–286. doi: 10.1504/IJESB.2021.115361.
- Qehaja, D. and Zhushi, G. (2021) ‘Macroeconomic Policy Changes and Its Impact on Trade Unions, an Empirical Study on OECD Countries for the Period 2001-2020’, International Journal of Sustainable Development and Planning, 16(8), pp. 1575–1582. doi: 10.18280/ijsdp.160818.
- Sahiti, A. and Sahiti, A. (2021) ‘The commercial banks’ credit risk efficiency: Empirical evidence from Kosovo’, Journal of Eastern European and Central Asian Research, 8(2), pp. 240–254. doi: 10.15549/jeecar.v8i2.635.
- Shala, A. and Qehaja, A. B. (2021) ‘The practices and corporate governance frameworks: comparative evidence from south-eastern European countries’, Eastern Journal of European Studies, 12(1), pp. 53–80. doi: 10.47743/ejes-2021-0103.
- Shala, A. and Toçi, V. (2021) ‘Bank provisioning behavior, procyclicality and capital management in south-eastern Europe’, Ekonomicky casopis, 69(1), pp. 3–17. doi: 10.31577/ekoncas.2021.01.01.
- Shkodra, N., Sopi, X. and Krasniqi, F. X. (2021) ‘The impact of foreign direct investment in the Western Balkan Countries - A panel data analysis’, International Journal of Sustainable Development and Planning, 16(6), pp. 1185–1190. doi: 10.18280/ijsdp.160619.
- Williams, C. and Gashi, A. (2021) ‘Evaluating the wage differential between the formal and informal economy: a gender perspective’, Journal of Economic Studies. doi: 10.1108/JES-01-2021-0019.
- Williams, C. and Krasniqi, B. (2021) ‘Beyond the formal/informal employment dualism: evaluating individual- and country-level variations in the commonality of quasi-formal employment’, International Journal of Social Economics, 48(9), pp. 1290–1308. doi: 10.1108/IJSE-01-2021-0059.
- Youssef, A. B., Dahmani, M. and Zeqiri, A. (2021) ‘Do e-skills enhance use of e-services in the hospitality industry? A conditional mixed-process approach’, International Journal of Data and Network Science, 5(4), pp. 519–530. doi: 10.5267/j.ijdns.2021.8.015.
- Zeqiraj, V. et al. (2021) ‘Dynamic impact of banking performance on financial stability: Fresh evidence from southeastern Europe’, Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, 10(1), pp. 165–181. doi: 10.2478/jcbtp-2021-0008.
- Zeqiri, A., Dahmani, M. and Youssef, A. B. (2021) ‘Determinants of the use of e-services in the hospitality industry in Kosovo’, International Journal of Data and Network Science, 5(3), pp. 369–382. doi: 10.5267/j.ijdns.2021.5.006.