The University of Prishtina has been cooperating with both regional and international institutions, including European and US-based universities.
A number of bilateral agreements are correctly in place to facilitate:
• Academic staff and students exchange for study and research purposes;
• Management and administrative staff mobility for the purpose of professional development;
• Joint research projects and publications;
• Joint participation in conferences, symposiums, scientific seminars and workshops.;
• Joint academic programs, courses and curricula development;
• Sharing teaching methodologies and didactics to enhance the quality of teaching and learning;