An "Erasmus+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master" programme(since 2008)
CLE is a FULL-TIME 2-YEAR Master's degree programme organized by a consortium of 5 EU and 3 NON-EU universities. It seeks to provide a high quality preparation reflecting the multicultural aspects of Europe, along three main methodological lines: cultural, dynamic and skill-based education. At the end of the two-year program, after defending their Master’s thesis before an international committee, CLE students receive a double or multiple degree issued by the universities of the Consortium where they spent at least one semester.
The language in which the courses are offered may vary according to the University providing them. At the end of the master course, the consortium universities provide a double or multiple degree
· During the full-time program (23 months) EU and NON-EU students will have the opportunity to join an exciting international environment by spending terms in two or three different consortium universities.
The program encourages and supports:
-cooperation as well as student, scholar and staff exchange among universities;
- the worldwide promotion of the image of the European Union as a space of academic excellence;
-communication between university and cultural institutions and enterprises (Museums, Publishers, Foundations) as well as public and private companies;
-better career opportunities for its graduates and access to the international workforce.
The CLE Master Course aims at providing international students with excellent T-shaped skills in:
-at least three European languages (English – mandatory, two other languages among French, Italian, Greek or Portuguese);
-at least three domains of European culture and thought (Literature, Art, Cultural History, Ethics and Aesthetics, Science of Language).
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
You can participate in the selection for the award of Erasmus+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master (EMJM) scholarships.
PLEASE NOTE: The awarding of Erasmus Mundus scholarships is conditional on the outcome of the selection for the funding under the EMJM Erasmus Mundus Joint Master program that will be confirmed by the European Agency EACEA by July 2024.
The academic partners are eight primary universities in the field of European literary studies:
· Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna, ITALY (programme coordinator);
· Université de Haute-Alsace (Mulhouse), FRANCE
· Université de Strasbourg, FRANCE
· Aristoteleion Panepistimion Thessaloniki, GREECE
· Universidade de Lisboa, PORTUGAL
· Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar, SENEGAL
· University of Mumbai, INDIA
· Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, GEORGIA
Cultural Institutes, cultural associations, publishing houses, archives, museums and foundations. They participate in the CLE activities in the framework of the H.E.A.D. project, Humanities and Enterprises Annual Dialogue.
· A good level first-cycle degree in the field of European Literary Cultures (with Literature, History, Arts and Languages).
· A recognized level of proficiency in the language of instruction of the consortium institution chosen for the first year of study (minimum level B2) and in English (minimum level B1).
For more information, please visit link: https://cle.unibo.it/pages/23/presentazione-della-domanda/lang/en
Deadline for the application year 2024-2025:
MARCH 5th, 2024 for EU and NON-EU candidates.