Are you passionate about plant breeding and eager to advance your knowledge in this field? The Erasmus Mundus Master in Plant Breeding (emPLANT) offers an incredible opportunity for students to pursue a world-class education, develop expertise in plant breeding, and enhance their career prospects.
What is emPLANT?
The Erasmus Mundus Master in Plant Breeding (emPLANT) is a prestigious international program offering a comprehensive and multidisciplinary education in plant breeding. The program is designed to equip students with the knowledge, skills, and practical experience needed to address the global challenges related to food security, sustainable agriculture, and climate change resilience. emPLANT is a joint initiative of leading European universities and research institutions.
If you are interested in applying for the Erasmus+ Master Programme in Plant Breeding, please check if you meet the requirements below:
- Bachelor of Science degree (min. 180 ECTS) in Agriculture/Agronomy, Plant Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Master 1 Genetics, Molecular Biosciences or related relevant fields
-OR students in their last Bachelor year
-B2 in English except when English is your mother tongue. If not, please provide one of the following documents:
Official English test: TOEFL: minimum 785 points
IELTS: minimum 6.0
TOEFL: 577 paper-based, 233 computer-based, 90 internet-based (20 written)
Cambridge: Certificate of Advanced English
-Or a University letter attesting English is the medium of instruction of your higher education (Students with such a certificate will have to pass an official English test answering the minimum requirements written above at the latest during their first emPLANT+ study year, in order to be accepted in the second year university)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
If you meet all requirements and want to apply to emPLANT, the following list of documents will have to be attached to the application in a PDF format:
- Copy of your diploma(s) / degree(s) certificate(s) (add an English translation if applicable) or enrolled certificate from your university (for last year students)
- Copy of transcript of records for your whole degree and a grading scale (add an English translation if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae in a European format
- Passport (or valid ID document)
- Proof of current and exact place of residence (see requirements below)
- Two signed recommendation letters (no specific format, except that letters must be signed and written on an official document with the logo or the letterhead of the university/company)
- Declaration on honor (download template)
- Other document you consider relevant for the application.
Application form filled out in English
Application containing all requested elements and documents
Deadline: January 9th, 2024
For more information, please visit: https://emplant-master.eu/scholarship-erasmus-mundus
For application procedure please visit: https://emplant-master.eu/application-procedure