Eberswalde University for Sustainable Development - EUSD (Hochschule für nachhaltige Entwicklung Eberswalde) calls for applications to participate in the student-mobility programme of the Erasmus + programme during the summer term 2022. Apply now, if you are interested in studying one semester at the EUSD, Germany!
- M.Sc. Forestry System Transformation (English B2)
- M.A. Sustainable Tourism Management (English B2)
- M.A. Sustainable Entrepreneurship & Social Innovation (English B2 or German B2)
- M.Sc. Biosphere Reserves Management (English B2)
- M.Sc. Ökologische Landwirtschaft und Ernährungssysteme (German C1)
- M.Sc Nachhaltige Regionalentwicklung (German C1)
- M.Sc. Holztechnik (German C1)
- B.Sc. International Forest Ecosystem Management (English B2 or German B2)
If you are selected to participate in the Erasmus+ programme as an exchange student, you will receive a grant that assures the payment of the living costs in Germany (850€/ month). Each selected participant will also get a travel contribution of 275 €. Winter term 2021/22 starts on the 14th of March 2022 and ends on the 29th of July 2022 (it is expected of all students to arrive at least a week before the start of the term).
If you want to participate, you need to apply at EUSD’s online application portal: www.hnee.de/exchangepartner .
The online application portal is open between 3rd November 2021 and 28th November 2021.
Afterwards the portal will be closed and new applications can then no longer be submitted.
An application only has a chance of being successful if the documents have all been submitted altogether and in complete form, and the language certificates listed there have been submitted. Otherwise your application cannot be taken into consideration.
For further information, please contact your Institutional Erasmus+ Coordinator:
Bleranda Dragusha, International Relations Office at University of Pristina: [email protected]