We are happy to inform all Kosovo researches and innovators community for COST Awareness Days that is organized by COST!
The European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) is a funding organisation for the creation of research networks, called COST Actions. These networks offer an open space for collaboration among scientists across Europe (and beyond) and thereby give impetus to research
advancements and innovation.
The Ministry of Education and Science in the Republic of Kosovo highly recommend you to participate in this event! We encourage your Institutions to share this event with your researchers, innovators, academic staff, business community and all relevant stakeholders!
COST Awareness Days provide information and networking opportunities for researchers and innovators, as well as offering practical advice on how to
participate in and propose COST Actions. This is an open event and all interested can participate.
The 2-hour event is designed to explain the rationale of the COST Programme and participation options in COST Actions.
Info Day: Date: March 11, 2021 From: 10:00 - 12:00
Zoom link: https://cost-eu.zoom.us/j/82770337134
Speakers will highlight the most relevant information allowing successful participation in COST Actions’ activities.
- Welcome words, COST Association
- Introduction to the COST Programme, COST Association
- COST international cooperation approach, COST Association
- What is a COST Action and how to get involved in it?, COST Association
- Benefits of participating in a COST Action, COST Action participants from COST NNCs
- Q&A session
Who can participate:
Researchers and innovators from universities, public and private institutions, NGOs, industry and SMEs. Particular emphasis is placed on activities involving researchers from less-research-intensive COST Member countries with a view to increasing their participation.
Thus, COST Actions are open to:
– all fields of science and technology (including interdisciplinary, new and emerging fields);
– all types of institutions (academia, public institutions, SME/Industry, NGO,
European/International organisations, etc)
– all career stages; and
– all COST Members (based on mutual benefit). Non-COST Members can join based on mutual
benefit, they are spread across the Near Neighbour Countries and International Partner Countries.