Organet e Universitetit
Vendimet & Rregulloret
• Qorraj, G (2010): Entrepreneurs and Self-Employees: The case of Kosovo; LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany ISBN: 978-3-8433-7413-2.
• Qorraj, G (2012): Kosovo and the European Union: under publication
• Qorraj, G, (2004): Credit Rationing and Banking Development: case of Kosovo; Faculty of Business, Staffordshire University, UK, Master Thesis, 2004.
• Koman M, Prasnikar J, Drenkovska, Qorraj, G (2007): Characteristics of Entrepreneurs and self-employed in SEE: evidence from Kosovo and Macedonia; Reconstruction of enterprises and globalization.ISBN 978-961-6541-16-9 ( Casnik Finance, P.385), 2007.
• Koman M, Prasnikar J, Qorraj, G (2009): The self-employment twist; evidence from Kosovo; Challenges of Europe, Financial Crises and Climate changes. (ISSN 1847- 4497).
• Qorraj, G (2008): Challenges of European Integration: Economic and Institutional Challenges of SEEE towards EU; Dimitrie Cantemir University, (p 102-108), 2008.
• Qorraj, G, (2009): EU Enlargement to South East Europe: International Politics and Influence on Region of SEE; European University Institute & Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies; Florence, Italy (MRM 10 ), 2009.
• Qorraj, G, (2010): Integrating the Western Balkans into the European Union: Overcoming Political and Economic Constraints; Journal of European Perspective for Western Balkans, October 2010, Vol.2 Number 2, ISSN 1885-7694.
• Koman M, Prasnikar J, Qorraj, G (2010): The Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries A case of Kosovo; Transformation in Business & Economics, Vol.9,No ISSN 1648-4460.
• Qorraj, G, Stublla, F (2011): Entrepreneurship Challenges in Kosovo: Innovation, Research and Education; National Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurial Learning; ISBN 978–608–65144-2-6.
Share This Page
Copyright © 2014 Universiteti i Prishtinës. All Rights Reserved